Terms and Conditions
• We are not responsible for any labor costs
• A 50% or greater deposit is required on special orders. Deposits are non-refundable
• No refunds on electrical parts
• We do not guarantee mileage on used engines, transmissions or axle assembles
• ENGINES: used engines are guaranteed for 30 days (unless specified sold as-is) against cracked blocks & cyl head, engine knock, excessive oil consumption & smoke. We do not guarantee carburetors, fuel injection parts, distributors, water & fuel pumps, and other misc. engine parts> New oil filters & spark plugs must be installed.
TRANSMISSIONS: Guaranteed for 30 days (unless specified sold as-is). New fluid, filters, gaskets & seals must be installed. Linkages & detent cables must be properly adjusted.
IF RETURNING A TRANSMISSION OR ENGINE, PROPER DOCUMENTATION MUST BE PROVIDED REGARDING WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PART.
AXLE ASSEMBLIES: New gear oil, seals & gaskets must be installed prior to use.
ALL GUARANTEES ARE VOID IF THE PART IS DAMAGED PRIOR TO OUR INSPECTION. GUARANTEES ARE ALSO VOID IF PARTS ARE ABUSED, ALTERED, MODIFIED, DAMADED OR OVERHEATED. SOME ENGINES & CYL HEADS HAVE HEAT TABS INSTALLED; GUARANTEE VOID IF HEAT TAB HAS MELTED OR BEEN REMOVED.
WE DO NOT CERTIFY MILEAGE
• All price adjustments & returns must be handled by the original salesperson. Delivery drivers are not authorized to adjust prices or accept any returns without approval of the management.
• When buyer pays by check, refunds will be made fourteen (14) banking days after acceptance of the customer’s check
• NO CASH REFUNDS – MERCHANDISE CREDIT ONLY
• We are not responsible for any labor costs for the installation or removal of parts sold.
• We reserve the right to replace any defective parts
• All guarantees shall be void if the part or parts are not returned to CAPITAL CITY SALVAGE & LEO’S AUTO PARTS in the same condition in which they were sold, or do not bear the identifying mark which appears on all CAPITAL CITY SALVAGE & LEO’S AUTO PARTS parts. We shall not be responsible for any parts which have been altered, modified, disassembled or damaged by misuse or accident subsequent to purchase.
• Must have original invoice for returns or claims.